Jo Peterson is the VP of Cloud Services for Clarify360, a boutique sourcing and benchmarking consultancy focused on transforming technology into business advantage by providing custom, end-to-end solutions from a portfolio of more than 170 suppliers globally. As an engineer and leading industry expert, Jo sources net new technology footprints, and is an expert at optimizing and benchmarking existing environments.
Jo is a 20-year veteran in the technology field with tenure at MCI, Intermedia/Digex Communications, Qwest Communications, now CenturyLink/Savvis in both pre-sales technical and selling roles. She holds an MBA with an E-business concentration and a Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems.
Awards & Accolades
- 2019 Channel Futures Channel Partners Influencer
- Cloud Global Power 100 Influencer List
- Channel Partners: One of 20 Channel Thought Leaders You Should Know
- 2018 CRN's Women of the Channel
- IBM Think Conference 2018 Influencer
- CMS Wire IT Influencer/Contributor
- Onalytics Thought Leadership:
Big Data #18; IoT #36; CyberSecurity #48
- IoT Thought Leader #44 (GlobalData)
- 2017 CRN's Women of the Channel
- 2016 CRN's Women of the Channel
- Channel Partner's Advisory Board
- Big Thinkers 2015
- Cloud Global Power 100 Influencer
- Top 1000 Women in Tech
Jo is a featured keynote speaker on topics of cloud architecture, procurement and management, fog computing, software defined networks and IoT. She has spoken to audiences across the nation at premier industry events such as Channel Partners Expo, IoT Emerge and Container World.